
I was really happy with the way the cakes turned out. And, there you can get a sneak peek at some of his birthday photo shoot with Jenny. Below you can catch a glimpse of what I did with some of my favorite poses from the photo shoot (look on the fridge). I put magnets on the back of some wallet-sized pictures, added a "thanks for coming"-type sticker and VOILA! There you have instant party favors. :)

Here he is asking PLEASE for his birthday cake. He has on a onesie and matching bib I found at http://www.etsy.com/.

He got cake EVERYWHERE! Including up his nose and on his long, beautiful eyelashes.

He didn't care too much about the gift opening... but, he LOVED this superman cape that was attached to that cute superman bag! It even had straps so you could wear the bag to show off your superman abs! LOL!
He didn't get cranky or even act tired until after everyone left! However, he did get very sleepy. And, I just HAD to document that. See? :)
It's okay to laugh. We sure did!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I am keeping Owen home during the summer, as much as possible. It's much cheaper to NOT go. His daycare is nearly out of town & it takes about 30 minutes each trip to get there.
Anywho. Today, my little man decided to show me that he knows how to dance. I love that he understands the concept of dancing/music appreciation. :) So, I quickly grabbed my camera & took this little video. Watch out for the big kiss at the end... you might get slobber on you! :)
1 comment:
He sure is a cutey!
Post a Comment