Or not. LOL! I am trying... Really, I am. I have lots going on in my noggin. Not just school stuff, but real blog-worthy stuff. So, I'll just leave you with this little bit of info:
Just so you know, your post aren't updating on the blogger lists. Mine was doing the same and I googled it. You have to add your own blog to your reading list on your dashboard. Sometimes I have to do it again when I post a new post. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Just so you know, your post aren't updating on the blogger lists. Mine was doing the same and I googled it. You have to add your own blog to your reading list on your dashboard. Sometimes I have to do it again when I post a new post. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks, Wendy! I thought I was going crazy and would have to figure that out - but, you did the hard work for me! WOOT!
Post a Comment