Whew! I just got home from working in my classroom. I arrived this morning at 9...but, due to my hard, non-stop work... I don't really have to go back tomorrow. I will. I have a few things to laminate & trash to empty. But, for the most part, I'm ready. Redoing after the *ahem* construction has taken a long time. I had to re-find my stuff. It was everywhere! I'm still missing some stuff, but I figure either it'll turn up, or it won't. No big deal.
Tomorrow I want to get a pedicure & that first day of school *new* outfit. Also, I want to get Caleb a first day of kindergarten outfit & a haircut. We are so happy he got Mrs. Markell for his first public school teacher! He is very ready...and I've decided I am, too.
So, nighty night, y'all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4
No comments:
Post a Comment