Sunday, July 1, 2012

The next chapter

I've been reading like a crazy person lately. That is what summer is designed for, right?!
Since I read so much, it seems I am now viewing my life as if it was written in a book.
So, on to the next chapter.

What does this chapter involve?
So far, lots of reading. HAHAHA! and spending time with my boys and my dad in San Angelo. There are more pages to be written and I can't wait to share them with you. So, here is the suspense portion of the book...

Don't worry, there is a guarantee that we will read about disappointment, heartache, happiness, love, and (hopefully) a happy ending during this segment of my life's story. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy reading! Sounds wonderful to me. I just finished reading a book for my book club. It was rubbish. So disappointing, it's so hard to find the time to read, and then to have wasted all that time...