Lots of changes have occurred in my life this last 12 months.
Things that are different:
1. I'm now a single mom.
1a. That means I'm a statistic. Uggg.
1b. So are my boys... :(
2. I taught at a 2A high school last year.
2a. I found out I love sophomores.
2b. I've forgotten how fun and frightening high school is/was.
3. I moved back to my hometown.
4. I figured out some of the great things in life I've been missing out on ... that I had no idea I was missing.
5. I became an aunt of triplet nieces.
5a. I experience, firsthand, the love my children have for their cousins and the girls love for my boys, in return.
5b. I get to play with girls ... and I secretly love to dress them in *eek!* pink.
6. I'm learning to live alone, yet not alone.
7. I found out I'm still desirable. Ha! Who knew?
8. I've learned to love myself again and that I'm worth "it" ... whatever "it" is ...
9. I've learned to stand up for what's best for my kids and how to speak my mind, effectively.
10. My sweet boys are now 8 and in 3rd grade and 5 and headed for kindergarten. Woah. Really?!
There are more things to add to this list ... but that's good for now. Man ... I missed blogging. Here's to hoping I can remedy that.
No comments:
Post a Comment