Monday, November 19, 2007

First OB visit

I finally got to go!

Heard and saw the little bean. Unfortunately, the image is horrid...you can't tell it's a bean! Not even slightly human-oid. But, the heartbeat is good...and we're right on track for the 14th or so of June.

I did get to see better images than were printed...darn timing. :)

On a side note...Doc told me that we would be allowed to "pick" our baby's b-day at 39 weeks. Meaning...I will most likely have a c-section, again. Darn it. I really wanted to try to deliver vaginally. She said if she was on call, we could try...but I have to go into labor all by myself. No inducing. I know it's crazy, but I wanted to try it. I know there are no trophies...but I wanted to experience it just once...for real.

But, yeah! Baby is doing good! Just about 10 days until EVERYONE knows. We tell MIL on the 29th when she gets here. Finally!

No comments: