Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So much for time ALONE!!!

Caleb was sent home on Monday from "school" with a 102.3 fever. I kept him yesterday just to be sure. Today, I got the call at 2:00...just as I was laying down for a cold winter's nap... or something. He had a 101 fever. GRRRRR! There is nothing else wrong with him...if you don't count the hacking cough he's had for a month. It's bad enough that my baby two-year-old knows how to say "throwed-up" and how to get positioned in front of the toilet if necessary. Eww!

I shouldn't complain. I just wanted to get my tree up and the house cleaned sans two-year-old. Oh well...there will be time to do that with him.

Tomorrow is Turkey day! Or rather, happy eat lots of food, watch football, and spend time snoozing with other family members you barely get to see day! :)

No comments: