Saturday, April 4, 2009

Seriously?!

This is evidently how important we are to my SIL - aka "I-me." Saw this last night on face book, and was too mad to think about taking the picture to put into a post. But, here we are.




I don't think her mom/my MIL/my hubby's mommy knows. Hubby called his mommy last night after we saw this and gave lots of open invitations to mention something... and since she didn't mention anything, we assume she doesn't know either. Oh well. Such is the life for us with "I-me."

**Update for clarification**
My SIL is pregnant with baby #2. I found out on facebook on Friday night around 7. On Monday, I finally got ahold of Brant's cell phone and checked his voicemails. (He RARELY checks them.) She had called at 4 pm on Friday and said something to the effect of, "I know it's not very exicting news to you or anything... but you'll be an uncle again in December."

Like we WOULDN'T be excited?! and... she KNOWS he doesn't check his phone... why not call me? OH well. I am happy for them. It's just typical I-ME behavior for her.

1 comment:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i read this eight times, and the only thing i can come up with is that your SIL had a baby, and didn't tell you. ?!?!?! is that even possible?!