Sunday, May 17, 2009

In two weeks...

In the LAST two weeks:
Owen had two more teeth pop into his little mouth. For those of you playing at home, that brings his teeth total to 8! EIGHT! All before he turns one!
He learned how to walk nearly everywhere.
He learned to sign many, many words and is excited to show it off.
Caleb was SO sick that he missed 5 days of school.
He graduated from pre-school -- for the first time (he'll do it again next year).
He has become such a great helper.
My hubby finished his first full year of nursing school.
He ran KOA several times, and tried to invite me (I said no!).
He and I went on a date (for the fist time in over two years!).
We got new phones and have become texting fools! (as in HE has sent over 1100 in two weeks and I have over 500. Obsessed much?)

In the NEXT two weeks:
I have awards at Glenn. Let me just say, LOTS OF WORK ON MY END!
School will be out. (can I get an AMEN?!)
My aunt from Florida (the crazy one) will be visiting and meeting my kids for the first time.
I have to plan a first birthday party for Owen! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Where did the time go?!

So, um, please try to leave the first Saturday in June open to attend a little boy's first birthday party. K?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hope your crazy aunt doesn't read your blog!! :)