Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not gone, but forgotten?

Just kidding... :o)

We've had lots of busy times with people visiting our house (ie, my BFF from Houston staying for 6 days with her hubby and cutie 18-month old) and play dates. That is until this past Saturday. Then everything slowed down to a snails' PAINFULLY slow pace. No calls/texts for play dates, no one visiting and nothing to do. So, what - you may be dying to know - have I been up to?

Rotting my brain with facebook and doing NOTHING else! Brant left for diabetes camp - no, he's not diabetic, but he gets like 6 hours credit for nursing school for being on the medical team - on Friday. Also, my dad left for a vacation to see his 2 brothers and sister-in-law on Friday. Dad got back Tuesday VERY LATE, and Brant is due to be back on Saturday.

Meanwhile, the house is not very picked up but I have been taking out the trash. While my aunt told me that I needed to get a life since I posted that about ME taking out the trash... I thought it was post worthy... I don't take out the trash. I let it pile up for the man to take out. But... Diapers need to go out... all the way out. So, I succumbed and took out the trash myself... so... THERE. :o)

Also, my FABULOUS mother-in-law will be here on Monday evening. We're meeting her (& her boy--- no, no, no --- MANfriend aka Grandpa Greg) in Fredricksburg on Monday morning. There is talk of going to Enchanted Rock. I've never been and don't have a clue what that even is.

People I see at the grocery store or wherever keep talking dirty to me. I don't like it. Why oh WHY would you ask me if I'm ready for school to start? Don't you know that is dirty talk? Potty mouths. Ew. NO! I'm not ready! I'm relishing in the not-having-one-hundred-zillion-extra-jobs-because-I-can't-say-no-ISM of summer. (was that a long enough hyphenated phrase for ya?)...

Anywho... just wanted to update and let you know that I am not gone, and I have not forgotten... I've just been a lazy slug. That is all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Did you say something about hosting a playdate?