Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A fan-freakin-tastic day...

It's been a fan-freakin-tastic day! (maybe a slight exaggeration...)
"Why?" you may ask... stay tuned for details:

1. Owen's in-home daycare called at 645 am because they (providers) were sick and had to close for the day. I'm sorry they... were sick. I hope they feel better soon. I am THANKFUL it was NOT an actual school day and that hubby was off and could keep Owen.

2. I'm driving a work truck b/c hubby's is in the shop. That's not the bad part - the bad part is that when I went out there I saw his backpack and stuff in the bed of the pickup - covered in cat urine. NICE! I am THANKFUL that he was not needing that stuff today - just next week.

3. On the way to hubby dropping Caleb off at his daycare, Owen puked milk in the car. NICE! I am THANKFUL that ... Read Moreit only really got in his lap and not EVERYWHERE!

4. Hubby was home doing laundry when the washing machine started spilling water everywhere. Since I had the truck, and he had my car, he couldn't go get a dolly and move it to fix it. I am THANKFUL that he ended up calling the guys to come over to help him AND that we have Dad's house to complete the laundry chore AND that hubby was doing laundry at all.

5. While at Dad's house finishing up laundry, hubby starts to load up the car and notices a problem in Dad's garage.... The a/c was leaking water into dad's shop! I am THANKFUL that we were there so we could notice it while Dad is out of state AND that hubby knows how to fix that type stuff.

6. When I got home, I was making the bed because hubby washed the sheets. I pulled up the comforter (not washed) and there was a HUGE spider on it! I am THANKFUL that no one heard me say anything in reference to a duck... and a monkey... and that hubby was right there to pick it up and say... Read More, AW, it's just a harmless spider. (he looked it up on the Internet btw - and the spider is in a Ziploc container - maybe making a trip up to school).

So, yah... it's been a fan-freakin-tastic day! What can I say?! I am so THANKFUL to have had this day to remind me to be THANKFUL for what we DO HAVE! Thank you!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

At least you had something to blog about, right??