It's 1:15 on Friday morning. I can't sleep. I'm all full of nerves about what today holds.
See, yesterday, my mother-in-law and her beau were due to fly into San Antonio from Cleveland (Ohio). They should have been there by 11:45 am... but at 4:45 am, we got a text that their flight had been canceled. So, they were able to get another flight that would get them to San Antonio by 9:45 pm. Brant and I drove all the way to Junction to pick them up before we got the call that THAT flight had also been canceled. BUMMER!!! So, they are going to try ONE.MORE.TIME to get here today. Same early flight time. I think we'll know by 6 am whether it is a go or not... but, I've already called in "sick." And, IF they don't make it in - I *might* still play hookie. That's okay, right?
But, I want them to make it in. I miss having a mommy that is so wonderful, here. AND, I know my hubby misses his mommy, too. AND, my kids WANT to see their one and only real Grandma...
Waiting ... it just kills me ... :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment