Today, Owen had to stay home. He had a fever of 105 yesterday... turns out he had a minor ear infection in his left ear & a "raging" one in his right ear. He still has not ever tugged, or rubbed his ears. Just high fever & crankiness for him. He's tuckered today, putting himself down for several naps on the couch. Poor baby...
Any who, Since I stayed home with him, I decided to be creative with my cooking for tonight. I made an oldie-for our family-but a goodie. And, I took pictures as I went. Mexican lasagna is one of my F A V O R I T E dinners of all time. It's super simple and easy to change for your own likes. (OH! I double this recipe for tonight - FYI).
Here's the recipe:
1.5-2 lbs ground beef 1 can Ro-Tel Tomatoes
1 medium onion, chopped 6 flour tortillas, quartered
1 can cream of chicken soup 12 oz. Cheddar Jack cheese, grated or shredded
1 can Ranch Style beans
Brown beef & onion. Drain. Add soup, beans, & Ro-Tel. Grease casserole dish with Pam. Line with quartered tortillas. Add beef mixture, then cheese. Continue to layer, ending with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. Serve hot. Top with sour cream if desired.
Any who, Since I stayed home with him, I decided to be creative with my cooking for tonight. I made an oldie-for our family-but a goodie. And, I took pictures as I went. Mexican lasagna is one of my F A V O R I T E dinners of all time. It's super simple and easy to change for your own likes. (OH! I double this recipe for tonight - FYI).
Here's the recipe:
1.5-2 lbs ground beef 1 can Ro-Tel Tomatoes
1 medium onion, chopped 6 flour tortillas, quartered
1 can cream of chicken soup 12 oz. Cheddar Jack cheese, grated or shredded
1 can Ranch Style beans
Brown beef & onion. Drain. Add soup, beans, & Ro-Tel. Grease casserole dish with Pam. Line with quartered tortillas. Add beef mixture, then cheese. Continue to layer, ending with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. Serve hot. Top with sour cream if desired.

No comments:
Post a Comment