Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bluebonnets are blue-ti-ful!!!

I loved taking my boys (and my dad's) pictures yesterday.  Here are just a small smattering of my favorites. Owen is in that "I refuse to look at the camera or smile -- so there" stage.  FUN.  But, lucky for me, he's a cutie even when NOT looking at the camera. Sinker.  Caleb, on the other hand did fantastic!  Such a beautiful - I should say handsome - blond. I am truly blessed!  This one of my dad is his first good shot since my sisters wedding - 4 years ago!  It was time for a new face book profile picture.  NICE!  Anywho, we took most of these at the Llano 4-H club.  It was jam-packed with bluebonnets.  God sure painted a beautiful canvas for us to enjoy!  AWEsome!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I was noticing all the bluebonnets the other day, too. I love your pictures. My favorites are the ones with the swing and the fence with the bluebonnets. What a cool mixture.