Monday, June 28, 2010

This is PREGGERS!

This is Cathy.
She is my best friend.

She lives in Cypress & teaches middle school band. Until this past Wednesday, she was the choir director & primary pianist at her church. She has a sweet, all boy 2 & 1/2 year old-Ethan. She has an amazing assistant-principal-at-an-elementary-school, boy-scout-involved, hairy-beast-of-a-man husband...Ray, whom I've know since high school.
and...as you can clearly see...she's about ready to pop with mystery-sexed baby #2. She's due July 16th or so... but has a c-section scheduled for the 9th. I'm hoping she goes in sooner...like Saturday. Ray will be back, even though we will be gone...and a July 3rd or 4th birthday would be awesome! I love her more than words can say...speaking of words...we are good for each other, Cathy & I. We often end of finishing each other's sentences or (even more annoying to others around us) say the same things at the same time. It's awesome to share a brain cell...even after over 16 years of friendship. I love having that all important kindred spirit. I just wished she and I lived closer together.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.7

No comments: