Thursday, June 30, 2011

Resignation

This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write - but, I still had to be (silly) me...  

Dear xxxxxx,

The purpose of this letter is to announce my resignation from San Angelo ISD.
This was not an easy decision to make, on my part. The past 12 years have been very rewarding. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the many students and staff of San Angelo during my time with SAISD.  I have received wonderful support, appropriate praise and criticism, ample guidance and endless understanding from the wonderful principals I’ve worked under (most recently, Mrs. xxxxxx).

I have accepted a position as a Campus Curriculum Facilitator, at John B. Hood Junior High, with Ector County ISD in Odessa, Texas.  My husband accepted a job transfer last December and has been working in Odessa since then.  This opportunity will give me the chance to grow professionally and our family will be together again. 

As a San Angelo native, I look forward to returning to San Angelo, should the opportunity present itself.  I will always bleed orange & blue (and green & white). 

*Names changed to xxxxxx to protect people who didn't give permission to be on my blog...hahaha!

No comments: