I am feverishly working on Caleb's birthday invite. I've got it created... now just waiting on getting it printed. More to come. Here it is: You like? If I can just get Office Depot online to work with me... we'll be in business!
oooh, that's cute! i just mailed ellie's invites for the 14th for a party at 11. we can have hot dogs and cupcakes at ellie's party and then come play (and eat more cake! yay!) at caleb's!
(this is me assuming we're invited. i'm so rude..)
4 comments:
oooh, that's cute! i just mailed ellie's invites for the 14th for a party at 11. we can have hot dogs and cupcakes at ellie's party and then come play (and eat more cake! yay!) at caleb's!
(this is me assuming we're invited. i'm so rude..)
oh, of course ya'll are invited!! :) That just means we don't have to feed everyone the hot dogs! YIPPEE!! Thanks for that, by the way! :)
Super duper cute! :) And great pictures! :)
It's adorable! I love homemade invites...they are so much more 'inviting' than store-bought. Very creative!
Post a Comment