but not 'cause I'm crying. Evidently my system needed that good cry to let loose with a tiny head cold. Oh, fun! So, my boys are healthy... and not the mama.
I took in both kids to see Dr. P on Tuesday. Caleb, 'cause he had a red, irritated eye that I just knew was from the soap in his eye... but wanted to check anyway. and Owen, cause I just knew that he had at least one ear infection.
Um, it's a good thing I'm not a doctor. Caleb had pinkeye (which is all cleared up), and Owen had nothing. He was absolutely perfect. Perfect lungs, nose, ears, everything. So, no explanation for his needing/wanting/demanding to be held all of the time.
So, I will rest - er... probably not so much - this weekend... and enjoy my babies. Hope you have a great weekend...
OH! and I don't have everyone's emails/mailing address... so, even if you didn't get an official invitation, please know that you are definitely invited to Caleb's soiree next Saturday... at the park. So. Yah. That about covers it.
I need to blog about my student teacher... but ... it's probably not the appropriate forum for that, just yet. Maybe I can talk in code about it. :0) More later, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment