I can't believe I didn't include this comment earlier!
My little boy is now a big boy! We are on day 4 in big boy underwear (can't get him to call them that...they are big boy panties!)!
The only accidents:
Friday, 4:30 pm: a number 2 oops at "school."
This morning, 5:30 am: wet the bed, but woke me up to let me know.
We've been in ONLY big boy panties since Thursday afternoon!
I'm on my way to get Caleb from "school." Praying that we had another no mess day.
(PS, he's only 29 months old - not even 2 and a half!)
1 comment:
Woo Hoo! The diaper phase is ending! I bet he will keep it up. That's how it was with Mason. Once he got it, he just got it. How great for you - no more diapers...for a little while, wink wink...
Post a Comment