Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy Day!

So,

First of all...the "panties" are still on! Yeah! However, we've had a rough time at school. We went through all of our underwear today. Bummer. But, Caleb did go poop on the potty with me this afternoon. I think they are just not keeping up with him as much as is needed right now, at school.

This morning I went on a walking tour of our historic downtown. B O R I N G. I expected to be able to go into the old buildings and see the original architecture. Nope. Just a bunch of information from a lady that gave it to us in multiple handouts...we walked and sweated. But, not a total loss for the morning. I did sweat. Gross!

At lunch, I went to the Airport for Chinese - how weird is that sentence?! LOVE IT! Went with a good friend from Jr. High/High School/College. So fun. Deep conversations. We're going to lunch again on Monday. I miss adult time like that...with the few friends I've kept up with from high school and college.

After lunch, we (Caleb and I) spent the afternoon with a friend of my sister, her mother, and her little girl (Abreail - "A-bree-ale"). Caleb and her daughter are about a month apart. She is SOOOO beautiful. They had fun playing with instruments, and being two.

My dad and hubby picked us up from our friends' house, and off to Ballinger to eat at Alejandra's. A bit of a drive, but SO yummy! I am uber stuffed! I'm talking I look preggers - type fullness, here (and am not - I think.).

Tomorrow will be so busy, too. I have a fun in service planned for the morning, and a meeting with my principal in the afternoon. So, maybe not so busy...just seems like it will be very long.
Anywho. Goodbye to July, Hello to August. and school - eck!

No comments: