Monday, July 30, 2007

Painting

Caleb and Simon (from across the street) painted on Saturday. I picked up some sidewalk paint at a garage sale for $1! We invited Simon over to help us paint our sidewalk. Pay no nevermind to the mess of branches waiting to be removed, delivered, and off of our property for the past month. Here, Caleb and Simon are getting some great painting done.

Caleb decided to give me his best "CHEESE" face for this one. I miss those days when he'd smile sweetly at the camera. Now, I have to beg him to even LOOK at the camera and give me a nice smile.




A-HA! I finally caught him off guard and got a good one of him painting "a yellowsomfin', mama!" I feel bad because I don't think I have a very good imagination, anymore. I can't tell what it is he is trying to create. All I can think up to paint for him is letters, numbersm basic shapes, and my crude attempt at animal figurines. I think I need a bit of help in the imagination department.





And finally, to cool off, we got (shhhh!) Popsicles. Heaven forbid if you ever mention this word to him without the intention of really giving him one. He repeats Popsicles until you cave or cry, either way, he'll get one. So, usually I spell it out to BP or vise-versa, if we want one, but don't want Caleb to have one (MEAN PARENTS!!). Thank goodness Caleb can't spell yet. We'll be in a world of hurt when he figures that one out. By the way - orange is his favorite color...and um, blue for me, thanks.

No comments: