I've had a marvelous weekend with my MIL and her BF. (absolutely NO sarcasm here - she's WONDERFUL!!!) She helps so much with keeping things picked up and reminding Brant and Caleb to put things away. I've gotten into an "I don't care if you don't care" mode. But, hopefully that will be changing soon.
First trimester is officially over! Yahoo! Boobs still hurt, though...ready to feel this bump that is so fatty right now. And, BTW - kids at school still don't know. I guess when they ask, I'll reveal. We'll see.
Anywho, back to school today. I don't wanna! I'd love to hang around the house and pretend it's vacation time with Brant and Caleb...some more. They leave tomorrow, MIL and her BF. Bummer. Early, too. like flying out at 7 am. EWWW!
Next thing to look forward to? My 2nd appointment on the 18th. Seester back on the 19th. End of first semester on the 21st. Yahoo! for all!
Have a great Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment