- Christmas was ... interesting this year. My gifts to people were nothing or very close to nothing. We were so strapped with money... but, my Dad pulled through for me. :) I got to go on a maternity shopping spree! So, I spent a good amount of money on CUTE maternity clothing and underpants.
- Caleb LOVED his Christmas. We did the "Santa brings you 3 gifts, because JESUS got three gifts" idea this year for the first time. It worked out great! He got games, Veggie Tales DVDs, and clothes. Next year, I think we'll add a gift from us. My cousins do that...it seems like a good idea.
- I still don't know what this little bean is. It's driving me crazy! I can't seem to get (sneaking, of course) into anywhere to view the "between-the-legs" shot that I need...
- My sister has been here since the 19th. It's been great. She leaves on the 3rd. I don't know when we'll get to see each other, again. But, it won't be soon enough.
- I've been sleeping WAY too late in the mornings. Late for me, anywho. I can't sleep in until 7:30 during the school year. Caleb has even been letting me sleep...once he joins us in bed at 5:30. :)
- I am up about 6.5 pounds so far this pregnancy. It's not holiday food, either. I've been doing pretty good... I think. Weird thing about this pregnancy, though...Meat = yuck! I don't' want it! Except ground beef, ham, and summer sausage. So, no chicken, steak, or fish for me. I hope I'm getting enough protein.
- My friend from church ... due same day as me... already knows they are having a girl! URGH! Yeah for them! I am jealous! I want to know. We've kinda already starting calling the baby "Owen." We're pretty sure it's another boy. We'll see, soon, I guess. Oops! I posted two bullets on the same subject. Is that a crime? or un-etiquette-appropriate? :P
- New Year's plans? Nah! Not me. Bed time at 9:30 sounds crazy enough for me. Thanks, though.
- See you on Thursday at school...eek! Yuck! Bleck!
- So...Happy New Year!
Monday, December 31, 2007
End of the year...bullet blog
Jenny, you inspired me...yet again. So, I copy you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The not knowing is brutal - totally worthy of two bullets. :)
I have been sleeping way late too...tomorrow will be h - e - double hockey sticks.
Post a Comment