Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Missing them already!

They've been gone only 30 minutes. Yup, as soon as they crossed the threshold, I was teary. Caleb asked me if I was sick, if I was mad at him, or what?! I smiled and said, no, just sad that Grandma Jean and Grandpa Greg had to go back to Ohio. They tried talking me into letting Caleb fly up there this summer, on his own. WHATEVER!!! Maybe if he was six or seven...but not at 3. I think we might try a trip in July...when new baby is at least 2 weeks old. We'll have to wait to see.
Eww...I still have 3-ish weeks of school before I can be lazy again. I am already ready, already. For sure.
So, I guess I should go ahead and get ready for the day. I DON'T WANNA! I'd like to stay at home and sleep and enjoy the empty house. No, I'd be uber lonely.
Oh well. Off to get un-stink-ified. Joy.

No comments: