So, if you are looking for something to do next Wednesday at 9:30... may I suggest joining my team of girls at my school? We're having a contest to see how many parents/teachers/community members will walk with us at the stadium. We are... ahem ... in LAST place. We desperately want to beat the other two teams, as they are OVER-ACHIEVERS! You know who you are... or were (LOL - Jenny!).
Today, my team has lunch with loved ones. We're doing this outside. It should be nice weather. A bit chilly, perhaps... but nice. THEN... we are having each child make ice cream. It's like shake and bake ... only shake and chill. It's yummy! I am nervous about how we'll do it on a 130 times scale... but, it'll be okay.
Oh! And... tomorrow is my birthday! I love my birthday! Yeah ME! (you must say that in London Tipton's voice - go ahead... try it out.)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! It has been too long since I have seen you! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment