Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not gone

I'm not gone from blogger world. Although, it may seem I have gone for good.

Caleb is ... well ... CALEB. He's full of smiles and questions and wonder and loves and ornery-ness all at the same time. It's getting better. But, he's still for rent.

Owen turned four months on Friday, October 3rd. WOW!!! He's getting so big! We've been feeding him carrots for the last week. He's still out on whether carrots are yummy or not. We have his check up tomorrow. I should be home early enough to post pictures at that time. I've got quite a few.

Our good friends had their first baby. We were in Dallas last week to visit. He's at 7 pounds, and seems half of Owen's size. It's crazy how much you forget about how tiny they are at the beginning.

October is finally here! It's my favorite month for several reasons. And also, not. Three years ago... I lost my mommy. She wasn't found. Well... she was. She went home. Jesus gets to play Scrabble with her, now. I am making light of this situation... I miss her terribly. I want desperately to just talk to her and pinch her elbows. I feel like I have to be the strong one for my family. And... I just want to cry about that.

I finished up my first six weeks of school... and didn't quit. Yeah me!

Anywho... I am still holding out for a full night's sleep without waking up to feed a little munchkin. Cross your fingers!

No comments: