That pretty much sums up my feelings about myself, lately.
I am not keeping up (weekly) with the amount of mother's milk Owen needs. I used to be able to pump all week and take it to him for the next week. Now, we're lucky if what I pump all week makes it through Wednesday. That's the situation we're in today. So, I guess we'll have to suplement with ...eek... formula. I. DON'T. WANT. TO.
3 comments:
He'll be ok. Any amount of breastmilk will still give him some good antibodies. But I know how you feel...
i SO know how you feel. i have been that girl. it happened to me quite a bit earlier too. you've done so well, and owen has an excellent base. you are not inadequate. i've seen you love that boy. inadequate is not even in your realm.
There is no way I'd be able to keep up a milk supply without actually nursing. If I had to go back to work, my babies would have been on formula in a week. You've done good, momma.
Post a Comment