I've been a bad girl. I skipped church... again.
My hunny had the morning off (a rare occasion around here)... so we lazied it yesterday morning and stayed in bed until 8. Then we got up and got dressed and headed to dad's house for breakfast. YUM!
I love lazy Sundays with my boys. It's a good thing not every day is Sunday. I'd be as big as a house... what with all of the eating and sitting around. The playing games and wrestling and holding sweet boys would surely lead to an even larger hiney.
So, yah.
Oh, my birthday was... um... uneventful. So, that is okay. I got a massage from the health club. It was... okay. I was wanting one of those uber relaxing things... but the masseuse was not accustomed to that type of massage. More like a pain management guy. Not totally relaxing. I'm not complaining. But, I could find something better to do with my $60 bucks. Okay, so maybe I am complaining. Then, we did tostadas at my Dad's house... Sabi came over. This was the highlight of my day. That, and Caleb telling me that when we got home he was going to wrap up one of his toys for my birthday present. So sweet!
Oh yah! Another highlight I just thought of... I got a text message from a teacher that one of our teachers delivered her baby on my birthday! How wonderful! The only scary part? She was only at 30 weeks, and baby Eva weighed only 2.5 pounds. But, both are doing well. I won't forget HER birthday, for sure.
So, here's to another year of living as a child of God. (even if I did skip out on church, post-birthday.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment