I am skipping out of school early tomorrow! YESSS!!!!!!!!!
We are headed to...
Wait for it...
see my seester...
For Thanksgiving...
Where?
LAS VEGAS!!!
That's right. I am 32 and taking my first, EVER, trip to Lost Wages. My Dad, bro, two offspring and I are headed to Amarillo (not by morning, but by 7 pm) tomorrow night. Then, we'll get up by 5am to drive (yes, I said DRIVE) the rest of the way to see my lonely, little seester. Brant will fly out on Tuesday. So... I know I've been absent as of late, but, I will be even more, ummm, absent-er this next week. Probably. Who knows. I may actually have time to post while doing... ummm - NOT school work in Vegas. I'll take tons of pics and get those posted.
So, have a wonderful, safe, happy, joyous Thanksgiving, ya'll. Enjoy your family time and love and kiss on those people you miss when they're gone, but love to see 'em leave. Just kidding! Loves you guys!
1 comment:
Have fun and give "Pleather" a squunch for me!
Post a Comment