Breakfast with PaPa at Franco's,
Up at the shop so Mama can do paperwork,
Lunch,
Go to the base for Santa's workshop and get pictures with Santa,
a little nap,
Birthday party out at Highland Range at 4,
and fun time with Momma and Daddy tonight.
His response? "Man! That's a lot of talking, mama!"
I just love his honesty!
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
At pre-school, Caleb is learning about Indians. So, I prompted a discussion about what he learned about them. He told me all about them
- "They have to wear hats with feathers, in the back."
- "They live in little cups." ????? I figured out that meant that he was relating the triangle-shaped paper cups they colored to represent the tee-pees.
- "They eat only rice and beans... and buffalo."
- "They put their babies on their backs in papoots."
Bet you didn't know that.
No comments:
Post a Comment