I LOVE the fall! It means cooler weather, changing leaves, and new hair for me! YEAH me!
Plus, I get to get the boys into long-sleeved items. I still am on the look out for long pants for Owen. They seem to elude me.
I just got the cutest onezies in the mail. I can't wait to try them on Owen and get some fall shots.
My hair is like super-star-crazy dark. It's got copper highlights. Wow. You want a pic? Too bad. I want to wait until tomorrow... after my surprise massage. See... my hubby did one of those rare and surprising things for me. He felt it necessary to treat me to a make-up massage since my b'day one was ... not-so-much... and since I commented that it was "uneventful." So, the Waterford here I come... tomorrow at 10:30. My bro' will keep the boys for that hour. WOW!!! New hair AND a massage in less than 24 hours?! (if only I could find time to get two eyebrows again... and spend my b'day gift card on clothes...but, I'll take what I can get. :) Yippee!)
No comments:
Post a Comment