Just a quick post.
I am LOVING Las Vegas. I wasn't so sure when we first got here... something to do with ME driving 15 hours, straight. and being exhausted. Then overwhelmed with the whole gambling/casino thing. But, NOW, I get it. It's so fun! It helps when you are ahead, too.
I don't have too many pictures, yet. We still have 2 days left here... so I need to get crackin' on the picture takin'. There's not much opportunity to snap them when you are looking at the slot machines. :)
The boys are doing fine. Caleb and Owen spent 2 1/2 hours at a hotel daycare today. Brant and I played at the hotel's casino while Dad, Rachel and Stephen went to the strip to see shows (Bette Midler for Dad and Ray, & Circe de Solei for Stephen). Brant and I saw Blue Man Group yesterday. It was AWESOME!!! If you ever get a chance... GO!
Brant's 33rd birthday is on Friday. I tried to get him a massage from a local shop here... but they are closed. So, I am just trying to spend time with him ... You know. The good, "quality" time... yup.
The only BIG draw back is the smoke. Y U C K. With a capital EWW. I've done laundry at my seester's house 3 times, already. I don't want to take the stench back with us. We're all on Claritan to alleviate the allergies from the nastiness.
We're staying WAY OFF the strip. Thank goodness. That is too much craziness. We're staying at Aliante Station. Check it out. It's brand new. It's a member of the Station Casinos. They are HUGE! But, easy to maneuver in. Not like the Venetian. We were so lost, there. We even saw a movie in our hotel on Monday night. (Madagascar 2: IMAX experience. It was... okay. and loud.)
We have BIG plans for tomorrow. NOT. :) That makes me happy! We do have planned to go to the "FEAST" buffet at our hotel for Thanksgiving lunch. It should be yummy! I love the buffets here. You can definitely find SOMETHING to satisfy your hunger... (even if it is dessert, first. :o) )
Ya, so my "quick" post is not so quick after all. So, happy Thanksgiving, y'all! See you before too much longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment