Friday, December 12, 2008

Mailbox surprise!

In our mailbox today was a WONDERFUL surprise. Along with the water bill (that I've overpaid, and now do not have to pay this month ... or next :) ) was a DVD of Owen's baby dedication. Actually it was a DVD of the entire service. This is awesome because I didn't get any pictures of that day. I also am IN LOVE with the music at our church, especially the Christmas music. AWESOME!!! So, now I will take the DVD to my bro to see if he can pull out a frame or three for the photo book. AND, maybe as a bonus, he can pull some of the music out and burn it to a CD for my car. That would be even MORE awesome.

So, if you missed the dedication (*AHEM, JENNI*) then, fear not! I've got it for you to borrow.

Love great surprises!

No comments: