Not forgotten.
Just, crazy busy!
I'm still here. I have a ton on my plate right now. This includes:
- New student teacher, nervous about losing any of my "control"
- Glenn science competition is on Wednesday, if you know me... you know I am WAY stressed about that
- Brant is starting back at school, so I'll see him in June
- My friend did have her baby, tiny (5 pounds, 1 ounce) and just released on Saturday. I spent the day at their house on Saturday, helping them get reacquainted with the house (I shopped, did dishes, made a meal or two, helped get the new mommy adjusted with breast feeding/pumping/etc, ran baths, walked dogs, changed diapers, etc.)
- Playing with my boys, fun as both are quite mobile and in need of much attention
- House junk, cleaning, laundry, food prep
So, I am behind on my fun stuff... as in I hadn't even read ANYONE's blogs since last Monday (when I had a day off!!!), and I have taken even ONE picture of my beautiful babies in that amount of time either. I hope to get back into a routine soon. 'Cause I need to add another bullet to that list up there - finding my waist. I need to slim down and exercise is going to be the only option. *sigh* Oh well. Read about ya'll on the next go 'round. Ta-ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment