I. Don't. Wanna.
This means I should stand in the corner, according to our newly imposed rule for Caleb. If those three words are uttered about ANYTHING, to the corner he must go. So, I will gladly join him there... if I don't have to go back to school.
I have LOVED my time off. I mean, really LOVED my time off. I wonder what job is out there that I could make as much money as I do now... and not have to work 5 days a week? Don't need benefits, Brant has great insurance... yah. I can't think of one that is legal, either.
So, Here I am. Typing a blog instead of getting myself and my two boys ready for school. There are showers to be had, breathing treatments to give, makeup to slather on, diapers to change, daycare awaits us (but not until 7 am...), instructions to be given, and students eager (HA!) to learn. So, I must bid thee adieu. Until next we meet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment