Um. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I felt like God had me in his back pocket this weekend! Owen is doing SO much better! as in, Dr. P came in Sunday morning at 8ish and said lots of doctor talk. This is what I pulled out for you: "blah, blah, blah, lots of meds, ... no daycare on Monday, ... go home this morning, ... borrow a nebulizer until Friday, ... blah, blah, blah"
so, we've been home since about 10ish! Owen is playing and laughing, cooing and crawling. He's tolerating the breathing treatments, and has loads of smiles for everyone (especially for Caleb). I'm playing hooky tomorrow (Monday) to keep my baby with the ouchy hiney at home - per doctor's orders.
Now... praying for these guys, and this little fella, too!
Stole this little prayer that I love from the Internet.
Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care these children. Relieve their pain, guard them from all danger, restore to them your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise these children up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for you dear Jacob's, Casen's & Grayson's sake. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment