Wowza! My big boy is 5!!!

He got a new haircut... as he says, "Mom, since I am five now, I want to have my hair with the *juzsh* in the front." (Picture - if you will - him pointing all his fingers to the bangs area of his hair. hahaha!) So, since it was haircut time anyway... I obliged him. And he is so cute!! (as if he wasn't too cute already! HA!)

His bowling-themed birthday party was OH! so fun!!! :) The cakes were a big hit! I had so much fun making them... but man! I am so glad I only have to do 2 birthdays a year... for now. I am exhausted!
Caution - horn tooting ahead!
YUP, I made this cutie patootie shirt, too! LOVE IT!!!

Caleb was such a good boy - we wrote his thank you notes right away. OK - so he signed them in pencil, I went over them in marker, and wrote them myself... but hey! We did it and got them out immediately! WOOT!


He got a new haircut... as he says, "Mom, since I am five now, I want to have my hair with the *juzsh* in the front." (Picture - if you will - him pointing all his fingers to the bangs area of his hair. hahaha!) So, since it was haircut time anyway... I obliged him. And he is so cute!! (as if he wasn't too cute already! HA!)

His bowling-themed birthday party was OH! so fun!!! :) The cakes were a big hit! I had so much fun making them... but man! I am so glad I only have to do 2 birthdays a year... for now. I am exhausted!
Caution - horn tooting ahead!
YUP, I made this cutie patootie shirt, too! LOVE IT!!!

Caleb was such a good boy - we wrote his thank you notes right away. OK - so he signed them in pencil, I went over them in marker, and wrote them myself... but hey! We did it and got them out immediately! WOOT!

1 comment:
Great job, Mom!! I love your cakes, too!
Post a Comment