As I lay in bed last night, sleepy but not falling asleep easily, I had a random thought pop into my head. And, I was truly stumped. Then, I wondered how many others would be equally stumped. The thought? Without looking, quit it-I see you ready to look, could I list (in order)the characters in the number key row that were not numbers? You know, the ones you press shift to type? The ones you probably don't even think about anymore...
Well, for me last night, the answer was no. I was totally stumped on 4-6...
How did you do? Ah, the things that the mind thinks about when exhausted. Ha!
Well, for me last night, the answer was no. I was totally stumped on 4-6...
How did you do? Ah, the things that the mind thinks about when exhausted. Ha!
3 comments:
That's funny. I type pretty fast, but that's the one thing I still have to look down to type.
PS What's ^ for?
Dear Wendy,
The ^ is a carat... I guess the only two reasons I know to use them in TYPING are when adding an exponent or superscript without the formatting ability to do so and to make corrections like we used to do in grammar? IDK... oh, and maybe for pointing at weird people like this.
Wendy <--- weird... but different. hahaha! :o)
Post a Comment