This weekend was so much fun! Jenni D and I went to the Rodeo Final for our 2nd annual Mommies Night Out. It was such a blessing to have the time away from the babes and time with adult-type friends.
I found Owen in his crib (after a bit of a tattle from Caleb) sans diaper tonight... So, I had to restage it with camera in hand... and then rediaper & (this time) add pants to the mix. tee-hee!
Caleb got new sheets and a new big boy comforter for his birthday - from Papa & us.
AND, I finally finished Caleb's letters for above his bed. We have his name painted on the wall in his old room (now the playroom), and Owen has similar cowboy-themed decorated letters above his bed in their shared room. Personally, I love the C the most. I did that by hand, mind you - no stencil used. (*tooting own horn*)
So, that's our weekend - and, for the record, both boys have been fever free since Saturday. We did go ahead and "neb" them both tonight... because their coughs are yucky. But, we are on the mend.

I found Owen in his crib (after a bit of a tattle from Caleb) sans diaper tonight... So, I had to restage it with camera in hand... and then rediaper & (this time) add pants to the mix. tee-hee!
Caleb got new sheets and a new big boy comforter for his birthday - from Papa & us.
AND, I finally finished Caleb's letters for above his bed. We have his name painted on the wall in his old room (now the playroom), and Owen has similar cowboy-themed decorated letters above his bed in their shared room. Personally, I love the C the most. I did that by hand, mind you - no stencil used. (*tooting own horn*)
So, that's our weekend - and, for the record, both boys have been fever free since Saturday. We did go ahead and "neb" them both tonight... because their coughs are yucky. But, we are on the mend.

2 comments:
Somehow I missed this post! Love the letters. Don't believe you did it buy hand.
But, I did! I did! :o)
Post a Comment