5 years ago today...
We were waiting for you to arrive.
24 hours later, we FINALLY welcomed you with opened arms...
all 6 pounds, 11 ounces of your tiny, skinny self...
Now, as we bid goodbye to your 4th full year... look how big you are!!
Making your own bed!
Playing well with others (aka not knocking down that awesome tower Daddy built) HA HA HA!!
You make us smile and laugh all the time, with those sweet, blue eyes.
Happy 5th birthday, baby! Er - I mean, young man!
I love you Caleb!
Here's a sample of the treats we made together for his school party for tomorrow:
(look for another post this weekend... I am attempting my hand at cake carving & decorating... I am *hoping* for great results... a real "strike!" one might say!)


1 comment:
Cake decorating tip: Takes about 10 times as long as you anticipate.
Post a Comment