Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad move on my part...

I had a half day workshop that I really wanted to go to today. Why? Because I've been before & I knew this was one that was funded by a grant...and we always get school supplies. And we did! That post will be next... Anywho...Brant is working nights, for now. I though...PERFECT! He'll be off work in time to keep the boys & I'll be finished in time to let him go to sleep by noon. No worries!

Yah, right! I came home by 11:15 & found Caleb watching tv in his underroos (about a foot away from the TV, I might add). Owen was passed out on my bedroom floor, sans diaper. 
And where was daddy? Passed out in bed. YIKES! Good thing our house is so kid-proof...but, now it'll be next to impossible to get Owen to take a nap. Oh well. Wonder if the kids ate anything? Yes. Yes they did... I feed them before I left this morning. Good thing, huh? hehehe!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.3

No comments: