Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's up!

Thanks for the feedback, Tina & Meems. I worked feverishly yesterday and have the website up and ready to be viewed... I am going to add a blog and some more tweaks yet... but it's up & ready to go. I'm not in it to be competitive... just as an option for some people... and side monies for me. It's so fun to see how much people love what you present them - the final product. The small moments caught without their knowledge... the smile, the kiss, the look... I love it! What a blessing God has bestowed upon photographers!

Anywho, check it out here, if you'd like. Happy day!

1 comment:

Tina said...

IT LOOKS GREAT! I really like it.... I have a friend who is a photographer here local and she does family and kids If you want her site to look at I would love to share it with you. I know you picture girls like new ideas all the time :) Good luck I think its great!