Included in our goodies from this mornings workshop:
2 Post-it Easel Pads
40 (Yes! 40!) Composition books
3 Erasable highlighters
3 Packages of pencil lead
2 12-count boxes of postscript mechanical pencils
1 supplies zipper pouch
1 Spinworx rotating desk organizer ... AND ...
1 ROLLING TEACHER CART!
I feel blessed to get these supplies. It will help out so much this fall. These are things (most of them) that I had on my list for ME to purchase. The rest was bonus! Woot!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.3

3 comments:
what workshop is THAT?! Sheesh! The most I ever get from a workshop is a book about ELPS that I might never look at again!
Wow no kidding! That is awesome! No really what workshop was that? Will they have others?
Hey girls!
It's the Texas Math & Science Diagnostics Systems or TMSDS course. IDK if they will have another this summer... it's possible. I *try* to go every year... even though it's the same type of info... just for the free goodies! (shhh! Don't tell on me!) :)
Post a Comment