It's 5:47 am in Ohio. That's 4:47 am in Texas...and I've been awake since 5:00. I've been just laying in bed wishing I could just fall back to sleep...we've got such a crazy busy week planned.
Today, Sunday, we will pack up our vacation things and start our three day trek heading toward home.
Home...that changes, in location, on Wednesday. We've lived in our current home over 9 years...we're moving to Odessa...that's over two hours away (about 140 miles). I've never lived anywhere else, except San Angelo. Ever.
Then, Thursday...I start my new job. A job that I'm not really sure I know what all it entails. However, I'm *very*, *very* excited!
For those of you keeping score...that means we get back from our vacation to our old home on Tuesday, move to a new city on Wednesday, and I start my new job on Thursday?
Yep. I love packing all the good times in real close. Hahaha! Am I crazy?
Sunday, July 17, 2011
5:47 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment