*but here I am wide awake and stressing at 2am.
9 is the time I kissed the boys good night.
*and the time my school starts - okay it's 8:54...but still!!!
8 is the number of school days down.
*Whew!
7 is the time Caleb and I leave for school in the morning.
*Incidentally, 6:50 is when Brant and Owen leave.
6 is the number of new friends texting me during our faculty meeting yesterday. (hehehe)
*YEAH! Found something positive to say about work.
5 is the number of meetings set for today.
*... and there you go...
4 is the loads of laundry to be done and packed before tomorrow.
*but, I'll happily stay up and get this done. Because...
3 is the number of days this weekend.
*and no where near the number of people I want to see back "home."
2 is the number of places I'll need to be at one time, tonight.
*Caleb's elementary open house & business meeting dinner.
The 1 is in whom I place all of my trust.
I need the following verse to get me through this day. Feel free to pray with me...
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
No comments:
Post a Comment