Thursday, May 17, 2012

Points

Tracking my daily intake is consuming my mind. For example, at lunch yesterday I ate with a group of friends at a mexican restaurant. I noticed on my WW app that most items available were worth (what felt like) too many points. So, while we waited for our food I chose not to eat the chips and salsa. I "saved" my points for my entree. Yeah me! By the end of the day, I actually had four points left over. I *could have* eaten those chips and salsa, after all.
I'm sticking with this program. Faithfully tracking what goes in my mouth as well as what physical activities I'm doing to make myself a better self. This morning I was able to slap five am in the face and do my forty minute elliptical routine. Only 100 days remain. I'm still no closer to my goal weight...but the inches are coming off nicely.

No comments: