I was back on campus today, after working downtown and with other Campus Curriculum Facilitators this week. While I didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to do today, I was able to build on those vital relationship pieces that I love so much about my job.
However, due to my busy day, I did not get to eat. At all. Needless to say, I was starving by tonight.
I did an intense 35 minute workout, followed by a cool dip in the pool. Then, I got some vitamin E(?), laying out-warming back up-by the pool.
Dinner tonight, for me, consisted of one of my favorite meals. Chili's fajitas and their thin chips and salsa. So very tasty.
Now? Now I'm snuggled in my queen sized bed (alone in it again-probably permanently), reading a great book and sipping on ice cold water. Very relaxed.
Overall, today was a good day. So, yes. I'd be happy to have another fifty million-ish like this one...thanks for asking! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment