The boys and I went to San Angelo again this weekend. Mostly, I went to spend time with my Dad, brother, & sister-in-law-to be. Hollie and I went shopping for a graduation dress for her, and something appropriate for me to wear to her graduation. Much to both of our surprise, I now wear the same size as she does. And...mine zipped easier than hers (mostly because she is very, extremely busty). Wow! Such affirmation that what I am doing is paying off!
We also got our nails done (shellac) and bought new shoes. The ac was out at the mall, so we were able to get our sweating in that way. hahaha.
I purchased a new scent from Bath & Body Works. I wanted something different. Something that does not remind me of the last two years. So, I picked out a summery scent: Wild Citrus Sunflower... A combination of clementines, sunflowers, and nectarines. I am so in love with it. :)
We also stayed up late to see the "super-moon" ... I must admit I was a bit disappointed. :( But, while we were waiting, we prepped the invitations for the wedding. I was in charge of the ribbon... Luckily, we only had to do fifty.
So, no official workout on Friday or Saturday. However, when the boys and I arrived back in Odessa Sunday night, we unpacked & headed straight for the pool. It was way too cold, but we did it anyway. :) Tonight, I was back on my routine. I did my 35 minutes on the elliptical followed by the ab routine. No new weight loss. I'm holding at 180. My goal is still 165, and with 110 days left...I still think I can do this!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Weekend recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment