Monday, August 27, 2007

20 days

OOPS!
It's been 20 days since my last blog.

I feel like I'm in an AA meeting.
MY BAD! I think I will follow J's advice...5 am to do it...or maybe during my conference time. hehehe!

It is 5:45...Caleb's been up for 15 minutes, playing, talking VERY loud...good thing I don't have a hangover! He'd be driving me crazy! Just kidding! It's so precious to hear him play totally by himself. By the way - he's playing cars and trains...sans underpants. Yup. In just his shirt (which he put on by himself - inside-out!). CUTE!!!

So, school starts today. YIKES!

Ready? Sure, I have to be...Oh! And, I signed up for duty on Mondays...what a dummy! Nah! I'll be very thankful, especially NEXT Monday - No school! YAHOOOIE!!!!

Alright, time to get ready. Time to stress over which super-cuter-never-worn-before outfit I should wear.

And a prayer. (Thanks Jenni, for introducing me to PaulAnn. I feel so much like a child of God. Walking in His steps, living His word. Thanks!)


A Teacher's Prayer by: James J. Metcalf
I want to teach my students how--

To live this life on earth,
To face its struggles and its strife
And to improve their worth.

Not just the lesson in a book,
Or how the rivers flow,
But to choose the proper path,
Wherever they may go.

To understand eternal truth,
And know right from wrong,
And gather all the beauty of
A flower and a song,

For if I help the world to grow
In wisdom and grace,
Then I feel that I have won
And I have filled my place.

And so I ask your guidance,
God That I may do my part,
For character and confidence
And happiness of heart.

Amen.

No comments: