Thursday, August 2, 2007

Inservice #2

OMG!

I went to an inservice today. We felt like we were on the Oprah show!

First of all, we finished at 11:45. F O R T H E D A Y!!!

Just before we got the evaluations, the instructor said, "now we've got a little something for you."

L I A R!!!

We got big SOMETHINGS.
  • A rolling teacher cart, FILLED with goodies that every teacher craves.
  • every color of dry erase markers - the good, real, dry-erase brand
  • every color of clicky sharpies
  • a package of easel sharpies
  • A ream of white card stock
  • Minnie colorful gel pens
  • highlighters
  • mechanical pencils
  • pencil lead
  • A TI-84 calculator (which I promptly gave to my ever-calculating hubby)
  • Package of extra batteries
  • pens
  • A flash drive
  • AND - two easel sized post-it brand easels.

WOW. Enough said.
JACKPOT!

No comments: